- Real Madrid are reportedly set for a big push in the transfer market and are targeting both Jadon Sancho and Erling Braut Haaland.
- Netherlands manager Ronald Koeman has a clause in his contract that would let him depart the Oranje after Euro 2020 - but only if Barcelona come calling.
- Atletico Madrid star Joao Felix is to be sidelined for up to three weeks after the 19-year-old suffered an ankle knock on Saturday.
- Millwall are in advanced talks with Gary Rowett over becoming the Championship club's new manager.
- Frank Lampard says he would be prepared to discuss Olivier Giroud's future in January after the forward admitted he could be forced to consider his options if he remains on the fringes of the Chelsea line-up.
- Toby Alderweireld says Tottenham are still 'fighting' for the manager.
- Bukayo Saka, Arsenal's teenage winger, has said he is ready to challenge Alexandre Lacazette for a place in Unai Emery's attack.
- Mike Phelan has admitted Ole Gunnar Solskjaer knows he needs to spend big if he is going to turn things around at Manchester United.
- Liverpool star Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain appeared to be involved in a row with a pair of Manchester United fans after full-time at Old Trafford.
- Frank Lampard will have crunch talks with unhappy Olivier Giroud ahead of the January transfer window - and will tell him: "I want you here."
- Bayern Munich midfielder Corentin Tolisso has suffered a heart attack scare during training.
- Arsenal youngster Bukayo Saka has declared he is ready to challenge French forward Alexandre Lacazette for his place in the team.
- Marco Silva has claimed he never worried about the pressure mounting on his job at Everton because his conscience was clear that he was giving everything to correct the team's faltering campaign.
- Lazio have appealed to UEFA to overturn their partial stadium closure for their Europa League clash with Celtic next month after banning 20 of their own fans.
- Crystalk Palace midfielder James McCarthy admits he's always wanted to play for Celtic as he reminisced over derby day trips to Parkhead as a kid.
- Hearts captain Christophe Berra has warned Rangers they'll face another scrap in the Betfred Cup semi-final.
- Boli Bolingoli believes Celtic team-mate Odsonne Edouard can be as good as cousin Romelu Lukaku.
Soccer Saturday Super 6
FREE TO PLAY: Do not miss your chance to land the £250,000 jackpot for the fifth time this year!
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Mario Mandzukic is not training with his team-mates due to an agreement he has with the Juventus, says head coach Maurizio Sarri.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Papers: Real targeting Sancho and Haaland
All the top stories and transfer rumours from the back pages of Monday's national newspapers...
Poch: We need to be ready in January
Mauricio Pochettino has challenged Tottenham to be "ready" to make signings in the January window, but insisted he is happy with his current squad.
Euro Papers: PSG join Havertz chase
The latest transfer news and rumours from the European press as Paris Saint-Germain reportedly join the chase for Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz.
Template to stop Liverpool?
Manchester United's decision to defend deep with a back five frustrated Liverpool. Is it the best way to stop them?
The big Man Utd striker debate
Marcus Rashford's performance against Liverpool prompted a heated debate in the 365beat体育 studio. What kind of striker do Manchester United need?
Saka is Arsenal's model student
Bukayo Saka has gone from acing exams and learning to play left-back to starring in Arsenal's attack.