Paper Talk Regional
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea could target Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund for £100m after their transfer ban was reduced.
- Max Allegri is wary of Arsenal's interest in making him their next permanent manager after feeling frustrated at their handling of Arsene Wenger's succession.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Pep Guardiola recommended Mikel Arteta to succeed him at Manchester City as he made it clear that the coach is ready to be a manager.
- Sepp van den Berg is set to be offered a new contract just months after joining Liverpool
- Steve Bruce has urged his players to grasp their opportunity in December after making a winning start to the month.
- Aston Villa boss Dean Smith has confirmed Anwar El Ghazi should be fit for the game with Leicester City on Sunday.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Walsall assistant manager Brian Dutton says the club are in 'positive dialogue' with Wes McDonald over a new contract, but admits there have been no 'substantial' developments.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Sofiane Boufal remains a doubt for Southampton's trip to Newcastle United - but Stuart Armstrong could soon be available again.
- Eddie Howe reiterated his full focus was on Bournemouth amid managerial speculation and insisted: "I am 100 per cent committed to this club."
- Huddersfield Town and Rangers are said to be lining up Portsmouth goalkeeper Craig MacGillivray in the January transfer window.
- Derby County are in advanced talks over a new investment deal. A deal is expected to be completed by the end of this month, with the Rams in talks with Henry Gabay over an investment partnership.
- Nottingham Forest and Championship rivals Leeds United have been linked with a move for striker Ibrahim Sissoko.
What the bookies say
- Transfer RequestABet
- Who will Man Utd sign?
- Next clubs for free agents
- Arsenal favs for Zaha
- Play Super 6
Chelsea say FIFA treated them “differently” to Man City after being cleared to sign players in January as the CAS reduced their transfer ban.
Transfer Centre News
The latest news and gossip with Manchester United reportedly interested in a January move for Christian Eriksen, and more.
'Everyone wants to play for Liverpool'
Inter Milan striker Gabriel Barbosa says he would love to play with compatriot Roberto Firmino – whether that is with Brazil or Liverpool.
Euro papers: Dembele on way to Premier League?
With news of two teams going head to head to bring Ousmane Dembele to the Premier League, here's Europe's back pages on Saturday.
Manchester derby big-match stats
Use our interactive tools and delve into the stats to find out how Manchester United beat rivals Manchester City 2-1 at the Etihad on Saturday.
Man City 1-2 Man Utd: Player ratings
Who impressed and who struggled as Manchester United shocked Manchester City? Check out our ratings.
Premier League reports and highlights
Catch up with all the action; Highlights of every Premier League game this season are free on the 365beat体育 website and app